In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the App and changes to our terms, including through push notifications and text messages;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services and content offered by others;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices, or send newsletters or other information about events, products or services that could be of interest to you;
- carry out ordinary business purposes, such as performing data analysis and audits; ongoing fraud monitoring and prevention; developing new products; enhancing, improving or modifying our products and services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- comply with legal obligations;
- provide you with receipts for your donations, and similar tax documentation; and
- perform any other functions described to you at the time of collection.
Payment and Financial information. We may use your financial information and stored payment methods to process payment for any services ordered through the App, including membership fees, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to pre-qualify you for credit card use, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business. We also use your information to move money between your banks, credit unions and other third parties, at your request.
Job Applicants. If your personal information is submitted through our Website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions or meeting our regulatory obligations.